Jigsaw 360: Play full surround 360° puzzles on your computer
Jigsaw 360 lets you play challenging virtual 3D jigsaw puzzles. It is just like being inside a puzzleball. The jigsaw puzzles consist of 360°, fully surround images. You can look, puzzle and play in all directions. These images are also known as Virtual Reality (VR), QTVR, or spherical images. The images were taken by professional photographers.
Jigsaw 360 is available for both Windows and Apple Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or 10.5 (Leopard) computers.
There are three different Jigsaw 360 Puzzle Packs.
Jigsaw 360 Features
- Full surround images: The puzzles consist of 360°, fully surround images, also referred to as VR, QTVR, or spherical images. These images were taken by professional photographers.
- Easy to use: Just drag pieces with the mouse and use the mousewheel or arrow-keys to rotate.
- Fullscreen: Resize the Jigsaw 360 player or make it fullscreen for an optimal experience.
- Zooming: You can zoom in or out to get a better view of the puzzle.
- Save progress anytime: No need to finish in one go, just save and continue later.
- Play large puzzles: Play jigsaw puzzles from 40 to almost 400 pieces, which is quite a challenge, especially in a VR setting.
- Free puzzles available: Download our free trial edition (available for Windows and Mac). It includes 3 free jigsaw puzzles.